Monday, March 1, 2010

LIFE IS GOOD.

Eventhough I might not do everything the right way in life...my life is okay. I'm living fine. Loving it every single day. Living it up. Finding out something new every day...every hour...every minute. I give credit to all the wonderful people I have met throughout these years. Taught me so many things. Good or bad. Thus, every mistake made was a lesson learned. I refuse to let anyone or anything bring me down, or get in the way of the direction I'm heading. Everytime it hurts the most, I push a little more. I'm a big girl.. yes, I have feelings..but I do not dwell on certain situations. Every day I pray “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” I will say and do what I want at all times. I would NEVER change for someone, unless it was for the best! I love the life I live and I live the life I love! This world is my playground....now, let me play:)

No comments:

Post a Comment