Monday, June 22, 2009

Goerge Miller.

So, I go to Salon Success academy where I will earn my cosmetology license, and become rich!!! :D Did you know that being a hairstylist/cosmetologist is one of the best careers to choose? It is ranked in the "top 30 best careers".


"Overview. In a recent British job satisfaction survey, hairstylist ranked No. 1. It's not surprising: It's one of the few careers in which you please nearly every client. And people tend to be loyal to their haircutter, so if you're pleasant, you can develop plenty of long-term friends or at least acquaintances. After all, there's a lot of time to chat while shampooing, cutting, and torturing hair so it curls or straightens. Other pluses: This career is a fashionista's dream: It's one of the rare fields with good job opportunities in which you're rewarded for staying current on fashion and design."


....that's besides the point. Last week, I attended George Miller's class for three days. I loveddd that class! George Miller is my proffesional development coach, and an author for this magazine. He knows all the top hair stylists and such! Not only is George Miller a motivational educator, he is truly inspiring. After taking this class, I feel so motivated & ready to start my carreer!




this handbook right here...hold the key to success. Great booook!!


I loove my hello kitty paper & my book bag =)

No comments:

Post a Comment