Tuesday, June 30, 2009

L.i.f.e.

It's the little things that make me appreciate it. It's the simplest things that make my heart beat. It's the people WHO appreciate me that make my days worthwhile. It's the brown side purse. The three moles on my left cheek that look like if you connected them, it would be a triangle. It's the days I have guacomole with chips or a sandwich with avacodo. It' the days I get to enjoy Panorama pizza after hitting that ganja. lol. Talking to intellectual people. Trips to 7-11 at 3 or 4 in the morning. Seeing John-John smile. Daisys all over. Adventures. Getting things right. It's my passion for fashion. My love for make-up artistry & hairstyling. It's God blessing me with 10 fingers, 10 toes, two legs, two arms, a stomach that can eeeeeat, and a head to top it off!!!! How can you go wrong with that??? I'm blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment