Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL









Do you ever just sit there and think, like damn, I am blessed to be living and walking this beautiful earth?

Lately, I've been learning to appreciate life more and more everyday.

I always say to myself "tomorrow is never promised" because it truely is not.

I am blessed to even have lived 19 years on this earth, and I'm excited to see what else life has in store for me.

I think everything happens for a reason & I been through some shiiit this year, I'm telling youuuu. To the point where I thought "death is after me".

But you know what? I don't think I'm ready to die.

I said I was, but I have so much more I want to live for.

Everyone was put on earth for a purpose. Let's serve that purpose.

Just soo much about this world makes sense to me..that there HAS to be a GOD, there has to be an afterlife.

...

Now, I'm getting off topic..back to Life being beautiful.

Do me a favor...

Look outside your window & tell me what you see. Beauty is what I see.

So be thankful for living at this very moment, who cares if you don't have the fancy cars, money and the clothes....yet. I know I will someday : )

No comments:

Post a Comment