Thursday, October 22, 2009

No S on this chest . .

My dear lord, thank you for opening my eyes to so much this past month. I know everything happens for a reason and I am no longer living in the past. I have learned to finally let go. I promised myself. I need to stop thinking about what could have happened, or feeling somewhat guilt because I AM moving forward. Why should I? I need to do what is best for ME, myself & I. I'm sick of thinking I don't deserve the best because I am scared. ENOUGH. I know that I am something GREAT. I deserve much better than what I put myself through. I stressed, I struggled, I loved, I forgave, I forgot..most importantly I loved. Past tense. Not only am I happy to say that I am finally ready to move onto a different chapter in my life, I am excited...it's time to do things my way.


HOLLA IF YOU GOT ME, & FUCK YOU IF YOU HAD ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment