Monday, May 11, 2009

MGMT.

I am the type of girl that grew up listening to every type of music you can think of. My older sisters would listen to Sublime faithfully veryy loud everyday. (Which is now one of my all-time favorite bands) While my Dad would listen to Yanni, The Cure, The Smiths...and well, the list goes on and on, you get the point. I guess you can say our family is all very open-minded to all types of music. I love that I grew up this way because I enjoy all genres of music now, and I like a variety of different artists/bands. When I first heard "Electric feel", I immediately fell in love with the song. After that, I knew from that point on, MGMT was going to be one of my favoriiite bands. Listening to their album "Oracular Spectacular" just enlightens my day. If you don't have the album, kill yourself. Or you can just go purchase it! Either or, will do =)

Oh & check out this video, it's pretty amazing. I'd hope to see the world in this demension one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment